18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
friends christians romans....etc

Once a year, I come onto the message board and say a few words. This year is no exception.
The work that we have done throughout this year has been immense. Despite a problem looming over us......that was never a problem in the first place.......we were never told what the problem was......so dont know if has gone....or will remain with us for some time!!!!
As far as I am concerned there was never any problem bar one, and, we all know deep down what that was. The truth will win in the end and the world will eventually be enlightened. Then....We will be the ones who walk with our heads held high.

I could never have envisaged the mass of young people who would have benefitted from your expertise in the field of VIP.
I find it hard to put a final figure on the kids who have been part of the courses.
We have once again smashed all our targets set at the start of the year, and for that you should all be commended.
If it was not for the hard work and commitment of the team that we have now, we would never survive.

We have produced another ton of new resources in several languages. We have new partnerships. We have reached out of Dundee and have become much sought after in other areas in Scotland.

For all of this, I thank you all, as if it were not for the dedication and commitment from you all, we could never achieve this. Lesser people would have hung their heads and buried there heads in thew sand. Not you lot. You are an inspiration to us all.

I wish you all the very warmest wishes for you and your families this coming Christmas, and a very prosperous New year.
Best of luck......and lets have much more of the same in 2010. XXXXXXX