18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone made any resolutions for 2010?

Well has anyone made any? and if so, what are they?

i have made a resolution to stop being such a softy and start being tough especially with all my staff. my 2nd resolution is to walk the dog more often. (once the snow goes away) and my 3rd resolution is to write a bit more every day.

i might also start smoking again as well but not making that a resolution just leaving it open for stressful times.

Re: Anyone made any resolutions for 2010?

mines are
stop drinking
stop letting people take the ****
start my diet woohooo

dont start moking again laurie its a minging habbit and itsgoood if you have smoked before and stopped dont start haaa

i dont do resolutions, but starting smoking again is crazy talk!

yeaaa i agreeee hahah

You are one to talk about Laurie being crazy gillian when your resolution is to go on a diet - nae need. Resolutions are silly. Laurie is always going to be soft and the snow is set to stay for the next wee while so that puts a bit of a spanner in the works with the dog walking. If anyone is making resolutions i think it should be to try and make 2010 better than last year which with any luck shouldn't be hard to do at all.

katy have u actuallly seeen the size of me
im like a friggin house
cant even fit into my jeans anymore!!!
so now im stuck with wearing joggie bottoms and Leggins

no more chinease foood mcdonalds any fatty foood for me untill i lose a few

My resolutions are to put weight on which has always been difficult and to stop wasting money and to save up for a car. I passed my driving test 2 1/2 years ago and still haven't been behind the steering wheel. I am currently keeping a food diary however and so far so good.

I hope everyone else who has made a new year's resolution have successful transitions although I don't support Laurie starting smoking or Gillian going on a diet. Not at all clever peeps.

:)

Hey, always great to see you on here Shaun!

My resolution for 2010 was to do better. Just in general and in everything to do with my life and so far i think i've been doing really well.

How has everyone else's resolutions been going?

My only resolution for 2010 is to do better than Jerri and so far I think I'm doing pretty well lol

mines isnt going that goood :(

thanks Jerri, it's good to be back.

Gillian, you need to remember the T in the centre on Thursday night, you're helping me make the macaroni and cheese! :)

xx