18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
christmas and new year !!!

hiyaa. people did everyone have agood christmas and new year?

Re: christmas and new year !!!

Hey bud,

Yeah mine was nice thanks.

How about you? What was the best present you got?x

yeah i had a fab christmas but even better new year .
my best present was my phone and Ring im thinking lol
xxx

well i am just so glad that christmas is over as i think it's a horrible time of year and i hate it lots. but i do like the pressies and the food and the drink and the TV and the visits from my kids and grand kids and the time off work and the walks with my dog and the time to read my books and.......i could go on forever. So maybe i do like it after all?

lol maybe you like everything about it apart from the name of the day? So i suggest we do it again in June and call it something else?

yup! great idea! Lets do it again on 25th june but miss out the poor trees getting the chop, poor turkey battery farms, the stupid decorations, silly red and white fat men with beards and the crackers! Lets keep the presents, the food, the drink, the visiting and the fun! I look forward to the 25th of June non Xmas event!

no

yea jerri and laurie i agree lets do it again but why the 25th of June jerri is that your specail day?
i say september 22nd that day will do just fine x

lol, no it's cause June is in the middle of the year so it's half way to Christmas and the 25th just cause that's the date of Christmas.
What do you mean special day? Is that your birthday in September then? lol xx

haha oh my god im so stupid haaaa
yeh september is my birthday yea big 18 this year.
special day i was referring to your birthday haaaha
x