18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hi

hi all i would like to thank 18 and under for all the things that have happend to me and for the support
i would like to appologise if i have done anything wrong in the past year or so that i was with you all

thanx
kevin

Re: hi

hey there kevin how are you doing? good to hear from you.

you've done nothing wrong that i know about. have you? go on...confession is good for the soul. lol!

i hope things are going well with you and i hope you are happy. we still have no good news to report about some of the bad behaviour of certain officials and perhaps we never will have as certain officials are good at covering up their bad behaviour.

what are you up to these days? having fun i hope?

take care, laurie

Re: hi

Hey Kevin,

Good to see your post on the message board. Hope you are well and it would be good to keep in touch.

Take care

Shaun