18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
bring back thee bee.

bring back the bee.!!!!!!!!!!!
the bee is missifng please..xx

Re: bring back thee bee.

I've never had the bee because i have a mac so if you bring it back make sure it works on Macs please lol.

aww the good old bee, it's not the same without it :(
we will have to start a mass campaign for the return of the bee! - or ask aileen :)

I agree! Lets march to Forfar (Aileen's house) with banners while chanting 'we demand the bee!' I also agree with Jerri as I have a Mac too.

Hey maybe someone kidnapped the bee? Should we talk to the police do you think?

yeah Laurie lets report a missing Bee to the Police .

The bee was (I think) evaporated from the ether when the old site was deleted and may not, I fear, beeeee retrievable. It may have buzzed off for good to the hive for redundant internet playbees. It was also a bit iffy for anyone with visual impairments and epilepsy (and macs).

I will investigate further tho!

ooo i like all the bee jokes lol

yeah there good jokes but everyone wants the bee back.!

ANYONE FOUND THEE BEE YETT??
X

Nope lol x

not goood enough lol
anyone elsee?
xxx

I don't think there's anyone else here Gillian, I think we're alone in this world lol x

yeahh Jerrri i think its us against us now because no one cares about my poor little bee .mmmh wonder if hes in lost property im actually goiing to check up on that haha you can tell i have a sad liffe iyy.

To bee or not to bee? That is the question! I say we get up a petition and demand the bees return. Do you think he has been kidnapped? Has anyone seen a ransom note yet? Perhaps his wings will come in the post with a demand. Oh it i so sad. Poor bee! Sadly missed.

yess laurie petition sounds good for the poor bee:(

I notice that the bee is still missing? No ransom note either. Maybe its the cold weather what has killed it off? How about new words for the VIP song...

I am safe and strong and free
Someone stole our busy bee
VIP's know how to yell!
BRING OUR BEE BACK SAFE AND WELL!!!!!!

or else!

yessss bring back thee beeee im reaaaly missssing him now ,its horrible comming on here and seeing no beee .. :( xxxx

I was hoping that with it being summer (I understand there has been a lack of sun this year) that the bee would've returned

Maybee next year

Miss you bee!

x

Ok - I'll repeat the problem with the bee - on the screen it interferes with people who have visual impairments and it's not great for anyone who has epilepsy - so to be fair to all our current and future site visitors I'm afraid we had to say a permanent "bye" to the bee and it's buzzed off!

Maybe you could set up a hive in the centre instead - a refuge for ex website bees!