18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Long time no see :(

Hi guys,

It's Chrissy.

Just wanted to post a message saying sorry that I haven't been in the centre for a while. Have been finding alot of things really difficult to cope with for the past few weeks, especially with anxiety and have been finding it difficult to be around in social situations such as talking to people face to face, which has made coming into the centre really difficult at the moment, but I'm working on it as best as I can, aswell as trying to battle with feeling down and also with commuting back and forth to Glenrothes due to personal family issues.

I hope to be joining you all soon, I hope that you are all well and okay,

Take care,

Chrissy x

Re: Long time no see :(

Hiya Chrissy, good to hear from you. Hope things start to get a bit easier for you soon and that you make it into the office - loads going on as always and the chinchilla has been chewing through everything in sight. Take care and maybe see you soon. Katy.