18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sorry I havent been in

Hey guys sorry I havent been in for such a long time, I'v been really busy with uni work just trying to keep my head above water, anyway I hope to be in soon but can't promise anything,I'll try and get on here more though

Re: Sorry I havent been in

Hi Rose!
Great to hear from you. That's alright you've not been in, just glad to hear that you will be in the future! lol.
Take care and if there's anything we can do to help, please remember we're here.
See you soon

Hey, erm u could try doing my presentations n exams if u wanted like,lol hope to be in next week when things give me a break

Ach, you know i would, but they'd be rubbish if i did them lol

Hahah no I think you woulda been better than me, i even got my name wrong in my exam turns out oops . Hopes alls well sorry to hear about Chilli

lol, oops indeed.
So is that your exams over now? How have things been?
I know, it's a shame about Chilly, but best for her i guess

No my exams are far from over, lmao, turns out my handwriting wasn't able to be read by the people or computer or something so they got my name wrong. I still have two more exams to go and they are the big ones. Things are what I'd call tense right now tbh, my dad was recently diagnosed with PTSD and unstable personality disorder so I'v moved home to help my mum who isn't coping to well with it all. And I think I need some help about my brother I don't know if anyone with you guys can help but he's displaying very worrying behaviour, he's threatened me and others with a knife, and only three weeks ago or so he flew at me and battered me, smashing one of my teeth and he's also displaying other things like calling about himself in third person where he's playing out the fact he is dead or been killed. Can anyone help? I'm on my own because mum is in denial about it.

I'm so sorry things have been so tough for you, that all sounds like a lot of really hard things to deal with at one time. I think you reaching out is the right thing to do and we are here for you and i'm sure we can help in one way or another. I know Laurie will come and post after me with more practical information about what you can do, but i know it's important that you get enough support for yourself and make sure that you stay safe too in whatever way you can. You know you can phone us or email privately if you want to.
Do you mind me asking, are you out of Dundee now? and how old is your brother? You don't need to answer that on here if you don't want to.
Take care Rose, and again, we're here for you in whatever way you need.

Hi Rose. Was just wondering how you were and if things have improved any? Katy

Hey Jerry, hi Katy, sorry been a while I'v been engrossed in studying and work, but on the upside I have a new flat jsut round from the uni which Im moving into in August.
Jerry: he's 16/17 in october, he has a previous record as well. Luckily my mums rosey coloured glasses slipped off this week and she's started to see her son is in fact a very dangerous person resorting to kicking him out last night and lockign him out.
Anyway yeah Katy things are looking up, doing pretty good on the whole.

Hi Rose, great to hear from you again and i'm glad things are starting to look up for you. Congrats on the new flat as well. Don't be a stranger, pop up some time