18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thanks guys

Hi everyone, that's me out of hospital now and on the mend. Still feeling a bit tender and have to get my bandages changed everyday. Just wanted to thank everyone for your support and help with work and looking after Jaksyn. I'll hopefully be back at work soon, and hope everyone else is doing good?
Jerri x

Re: Thanks guys

what happened?

jerri finally had her tail removed, lmao! (or should that be lmTo) lol

lol, very witty Keiran. I did not have a tail! I had an infection on my back that needed to be seen to. It's right at the bottom of my tail bone, so technically, it's a pain in the bum

Awww, I really hope that you're feeling much better very soon!!

Please take care of yourself!

Chrissy x

Thanks Chrissy. I am almost back to my old self now thankfully.
How's things with you?

Really glad to hear you're almost 100% again :) I hope you've been taking it easy, too!

Things are alright with me, being sent on numerous courses by the jobcentre, it's unbelievable, but also trying to cope with anxiety at the same time. It's not easy, but I'm stronger than that :) I hope to get back in the office soon, get my teeth into training days and helping out again!

Chrissy x x

heeeeey Jerrri
hope your okay and feeling alot better now bud.
hope taa see you sooon.
xxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks lil bud. Almost there, i'm hoping this is my last appointment at the doctors today so fingers crossed.
Come in soon, not seen you in ages! xx

i should hopefully be able to make it in soon just struggling with a few things just now xx

That's alright, just come in when you can. Remember we're here when you need us xx

thanks jerri is it okay if i come in and talk to you?xxx

Of course it is bud xx

thanks. when are you Free?? xx

I'm free tomorrow all day as far as i know and friday after 2pm. When do you want?xx

hiya friday will be better for me bud .xxx

Ok great, what about 2pm? xx