18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
someone to talk to

hiya will there be anyone in the centre by the end of the week im kinda needing someone to talk to.

Re: someone to talk to

Hi. I'm pretty much the only person that is about on Friday. Thursday isn't a great day because there is a couple of schools on and a couple of people off but tea in the centre will be on so there will be people about for that.

hiya katy not sure if i will be able to make tea in the centre but i will be in on friday. .

il talk to you my favourite pretend adopted girl child? lol

that sounds so wrong on so many levels lol

keiran if you were actually dundee. you arent even in scotland.
katy i know that sounds so wrong.

lmao ye ok, on reflection that sounds weird, why would i say pretend? lol JOKING!

on another note though, would it sound wrong if a woman said it? ok to play it safe il just call her gillian my daughter who i fathered at, er how old is gillian? lets say when i was 9, that will work much better lol.

gillian my daughter, if you want to speak to me just let me know and il swim back, ok?

okay thanks xx

will anyone be in the office this week? thats free to talk?

Hey bud, I'm in tomorrow, thursday and friday and i think Katy will be in too and maybe others xx

Hey Bud, well ill come in and see you tomorrow. what time you in till?
xx

I leave at 4.30. I'm showing some people around the office at 2pm, but that wont take long as everyone is going to be speaking to them. What time do you wanna come in?xx

heeeey Jerri i never got in had loads happeningg.!!! what about thursday im free all day then.

cool man, see you thursday x

time will yo be in at bud?

i'll be in all day pretty much xx