18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hii

hey everyone, how are yous all?
my names jenna for yous who don't know who i am, i have been working with eighteen and under for a good few months now as an office junior, still getting the hang of things, but i'll get there sooner or later .

anyways just letting yous know who i am and what i do.
speak soon..

take care,
jenna xx

Re: hii

And about time too Jenna! Where's my cuppie? lol

your not even in today katy:O

i'll make you tea tomorrow if your in lol x

well well well ......

WELL WELL WELL ......

WELL!!! WELL!!! WELL!!! ......

hello

why hello there kieran x

Yes but i am working from home therefore you should bring me one there! And im in for tea in the centre now and i still dont have a cuppie!

yeah Jenna about time you started to write on here.

yeah i know gillian, it was susan that says i should write on here to let people know who i am and stuff lol.

auw still great to see ya on here lol xxx

auw yeahh you tooo lol, how are youu?xx

im okay how are youu?
xxx

goood. yeah im fine thanks, away to go to bed im nackard lol.. i'll text you tomorrow or something. nightt gillian xxx

night night Jenna xxxxx

WOO HOO Jenna's here!

sure am jerri, ya know i wouldnt have been if susan didnt say to write on this about myself lol..

anyway how are yous all doingg? xx

im ok, kinda hot, also tired and hungry.

you?

auw goood k-dog..

im great thanks xx