18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bandit Cat

I am currently looking after Laurie's animals while she is away galavanting in Rome (because I'm nice like that). For any of you who don't know, Bandit is a slightly psycho cat, but a very good looking one. He is pretty annoyed at me as I haven't been letting him out for his usual jaunts out the back as I'm too scared he either does a bunk or brings back some furry friend with him, in which case I'd be doing a bunk!

I got in late tonight because i was at tea in the centre and such like so i decided to feed the dog first and I would have my tea later. I'd recorded Britain's Got Talent so thought a pizza was in order. After almost burning it to a crisp (forgot how powerful the oven was) i safely got the pizza out, put it on the table to cool down, pressed play on Britain's Got Talent and then managed to get distracted by my work emails. I'm kind of half watching the tv whilst replying to my emails and suddenly remembered about my pizza. Without looking, because i was typing, i reached for a slice of pizza and screamed out in shock and pain. There appeared to be a Bandit cat attached to my arm!! I thought i had thought of everything - perfectly planned evening, dog in the other room while i was eating, comfy sofa etc. I only remembered about the cat when he was attached to my arm. Not only was Bandit eating my pizza, he was stood in my pizza. Now usually, I don't mind sharing because I'm nice like that. However, this was a spicy meat pizza and all Bandit decided to leave me with was the base!! So needless to say I had some rather choice words for Bandit and let's just say he's not the only one in the huff now!

Re: Bandit Cat

Bandit is the best :)

Brilliant!

well, since it was a SPICY meat pizza, , , bit of cat karma? lol

Thats too funny!!

Odd cat Bandit - he licks my hair all the time!