18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
rome day 6 and 7

Day 6 will be a quick one, was at the meeting in the morning, spent all afternoon at the villa, and nothing of interest happened! Lol so thats that.

Day 7 –

Was a bit more fun but still unexciting, we had a really nice breakfast, in fact the best I have ever had! It consisted of –bread made 5 minutes away (saltless which they offer as standard here, vgood!) butter, philly, fresh tomatos grown locally, cheese local again, water melon (yep, local), and local eggs, which were bright orange inside! And soooo good that I had to –

Pic
Though I look sad, im not

We enjoyed it

Pic

And word about how tasty it all was soon spread

And so laurie decided to share –

After breakfast we chilled for a few as all the shops shut from 1 till 4 and then we headed for a local town called bracciano (I saw a snake on the way, a big one!) for a look around the shops, on the way we spotted cactus which I thought warranted a pic –

Now unfortunately I thought that everything opened again around 3 but it is actually 430, and as im impatient we actually headed there for 2, which meant loads of sitting around, on the plus side however I did see awoman carrying a dog like a child, which was well worth sitting on a stone step for 2 hours! See –

After that we did get to see a few shops (seperatly, I ditched those 2 for walking too slow) before heading back to the villa, (which on the way to I saw another snake, but it was squished) we had dinner then hutton and I went for a swim, which went like this –

and that was it really! heres a couple of pics from braccianno -

anyway its 7am local on day 8 and i need to dash if
im going to catch my flight (which i bloomin will) so il catch ya all later

XmwahX

Re: rome day 6 and 7

auw looks like yous had a fab time.
sure ill see you in office sometime this week.
xx

Well probably ur most uneventful trip I would say but i think the pictures are great and made up for it. You see, if i had gone there would have been far more exciting and dramatic stories! Lol see y'all soon. Katy.

haaa katy if it was you that went then you would have broken your leg or something. everytime you go outside dundee something happens haha xxx

Yes gillian but the good thing about me suffering in the name of VIP is that everyone remembers me and VIP!!

yeah thats true haha

Loved the italian stories!

BTW there's not much I know - but I do know that the cactus is in fact a ******* pear bush!