18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
sharing my news!!!! xxx

hiya everyone just thought id share my news with ya all, ive been about 6 weeks to hear back from the Royal Air force which i have signed up for and yesterday i got a text saying the job i was going for would be available today, so i have sat in the house all day waiting for an email which i received at 4:20 had to fill in a rather large application form. Took me 40 minutes to fill it in and then Eventually reached the end and was told i would find out in 10 days then received another email telling me that in 10 days if ive been accepted then i could be away in 5 weeks im am so **** excited. just thought i would share my news with everyone :)

Re: sharing my news!!!! xxx

Congratulations! Really happy for you lil bud xx

that's great news bud. fingers crossed for you :)

Hi Gillian
It seems like your having an exciting time right now. I hope it all works out for you and I wish you all the best in your adventurous future. Take care Gillian and keep us posted.

Best wishes.

Danny x

heeeey everyone thanks for that yeah im keeping my fingers crossed im soo excited. thanks Danny dont worry i will keep you posted. iwill find out on the 18th so as soon as iknow i will postit on here.xx

wellwell peopleits the 18th and i checked my emails and guess what i had an emailfrom the RAF yeah got got an email telling i applied for the wrong flipping job. soim a bitty peed off today have to go and fill out the application form again and wewait another long 10 days days but suppose it givves me more time to get out running but instead of filling this application form on my own im going down to the RAF careers to get some help with it. But i have another kinda good news i applied for HNC Police Studies and they said if i didnt hear by end of may start of june to take it as a NO well checked my emails there and have an interview on 22/06/2010 for HNC police studies so looking forwardto that just thought iwould come and share my news with all of yas

fingers crossed then bud :)

thanks xx

hey, i like the fact that you applied for both positions mate, thats smart thinking and exactelly what i would have done.

a lot of people will doubt you and think you cant do it, but you have to stay strong and i love that you are chasing a dream and making something of your life, theres a lot of girls your age that dont have ambition and many more that dont have the courage to even try.

i dont want to sound patronising, but if it counts for anything im proud of you, and i really do hope you get there my small friend, fingers X!

x

auw thank you that really means alot. there are only a few people that dont think im going to make the raf or the police.And being honest they people dont matter anymore the only people that matter now are the people that are siporting me the whole way with pursuing my dreams( if thats how you spell it haha)
so for yous that think ill do it thanks
and K- thanks because i think your the only one thats said im proud of you!!! xxxxx <3

That's fantastic news. I know how much you've wanted this opportunity. Hope everything goes to plan.

xx

thanks shaun that really means alot
xxxxx

That's great news, Gillian! I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks steph xxxxxxxxxxx

just sharing more goood news that i got accepted for NQ Law to do at college im excited noww
xxxxxx

wellll i got my email that ive waited 20days onxxxxxx

Sounds fab! Glad you got it and enjoy yourself out there even though it's tricky.

Hiya Thank You that is very nice of you
xxxx

hey people, ivegot my test next wek for the RAF im really scaredxx