18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
oliver

well well people i just want to well done to marley and keiran yous were fantastic. Keiran can actually be really scary .xx

Re: oliver

yes i have to agree, very good show - both parts for Keiran and marley suited them to a tee! lol

i dont think keiran would have been good in any other part that part was the best for him! xxxxx

Bravo bravo!!!

thanks guys, i would also be amazingly good at the phantom in phantom of the opera, thats my dream role!

Oliver was very good, enjoyed it lots, the ending was a bit sudden but good acting and singing, Marley looked great too

shaun - maybe it just seemed sudden cause it was so good you never wanted it to end? lol

for anyone who missed the show, here is what i looked like -

how cool? V cool!

you looked amazing and might i add so so scary.!!!!!!
xxxx

But not as scary as Chelsea's toe! lol

wow thats a scary photo lol..
well done keiran and marley. yous done great..

that part of bill sykes definitly suits you keiran lol

well done xx

yeaaah jerri nothing is scary as that toe haha puire giggled just what i need haha

Bit late i know, but hey!

use were both great! thought it was brill show! esp bit with the gun and that! class!

xx

hey! the toe? come on?
it was fake tan.

Ha Ha, it was a scary toe though! I've had nightmares ever since

that toe was far too scary ha.Fake Tan haha yeah right

well if it was that scary noone saw it untill JERRI! pointed it out lol!

you suck!
xxx

we noticed it just didnt want to offend you

lol, well you can always rely on me to point and offend lol x

yeah i know haha xx