18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
lets play a game

I would like to play a new game. I played this game at school years ago and just remembered it so I’d like to see how far it goes. I think the game is called ‘story telling’ so I will start the story and then someone else leads on to where I finished. This could be a rhyme or just another leading story, but it has to relate to the leading story. So lets give it a go and see where the story leads to lol.
Once upon a time there was a man walking his dog along the beach in Broughty Ferry. The dog saw something poking out of the sand, and so the dog started digging it out of the sand whilst the man watched in curiosity.

Re: lets play a game

he was so entranced by the rythmic tail wagging of the dog digging his hole, that he failed to notice ---

The clouds dispersed and a high metallic object appeared hovering over his head. A beam of light struck down upon him and his dog and beamed them up on board. The dog figured it was a flying saucer, and the man was still unsure what was going on. Then a huge door in front of them began to open...

did you even read my bit? thats hardly flowing, anyway , , ,

... and a figure appeared, as the mans eyes started to come into focus he heard a voice which said "I AM SCARLET JOHANSSON, BOW DOWN TO MY PERFECT LIPS!!"

but as the man started to respond in an affirmative way to the voice, his vision finally cleared and he saw that the figure in front of him was not Scarlet Johansson, the figure in fact looked nothing at all like that fabled beauty, but instead, to the mans terror, looked like .....

Then, thankfully he awoke
And realised it was a joke
All had happened in his sleep
But then he heard the floorboards creak......

Oh my! Oh me! Oh dear! Alas!

What could that be? he says to himself. Paranoia gets the better of him and so he gathers the courage to find out what could be making the noises in which were coming from the landing. He grabbed his torch of a million candle power, puts on his tartan slippers and slowly shuffles towards the bedroom door. The man’s hands are shaking with fright as he twists the door knob very slowly. The man took a big gasp of fresh air, as if he was going to jump in a pool of water before he swiftly swung the door open. On the other side of the door...