18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A huge thanks!

Hey all,

Just wanted to say a huge thanks for the great send off. Had a great dinner on Thursday and an amazing night out last night. Thanks to Laurie, Sandra, Irene, Carol, Jerri, Finlay, Katy, Shaun, Danny and Joseph for last night.

Also have to say good effort to all the karaoke singers. I will never listen to "My Way" the same again.

Also want to say thanks to Jerri for the lift home. I'm not sure I would've made it on my own. Lol.

Sorry for those who missed it but I'm sure we will catch up soon.

Take care and thanks again. I'll miss working with you all. Will be in for coffee soon.

Susie xxx

Re: A huge thanks!

hey susan i would have been thereif i hadbeen told about it :(
gonnna misss you :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

how about a thanks for the 15 minute phone call? lmao actually cracked me up, i still have you voicemail too!

glad you had a good night matey x

Always a pleasure Susan xx

Ha ha ha ya it was a good night

Sorry to have missed the night out, Susan. I'm glad you had a great time, though! Hopefully will see you soon around the office for a coffee. Take care and best of luck with your new job!

It was certainly a night I'm not likely to forget in a hurry. So many laughs and so many minters! See you soon bud xx

gonna miss you susan. hope all goes well at uni xxxx

Take care Susan,

Will no doubt see you soon. Good luck with everything you do.

It was a fab night out too.

Shaun
x