18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hiii guyss.

hii guys. sorry havent been in. hows everyone?
xx

Re: hiii guyss.

Hey GI JO am swell thanks never better, top o the world lol hows you been? keeping busy? x

heeeeey. im okay just not feeling myself so not came in.
xxx

Hey lil bud. You should totally come in, especially if you're not feeling yourself cause this is the one place you can not be yourself xx

honestly jerri i just cant come in the way im feeling :( xxxx

That's not good. Come in when you're ready then, but remember the longer you stay away from people and places, the worse it can become xx

Hey Gillian, sorry you aren't feeling yourself. Hope you come in soon. I agree with Jerri, I think coming in to talk and be around people you are comfortable with will probably help. Hope to see you soon.
Steph x

Hey! G

I agree with Jerri n Steph, and am sure we'll see you poppin in wen ya can. You know we're here for ya, keep us posted mate,

Dan

Heeeeey guy's im going to try and pop in tomorrow if notill see yas monday.
yeaaah i amneeding a bitof support from whoever is availablbe?

xxx

Hey bud, guess you didn't make it in today, either that or i missed you. But if you never, see you monday? You know you can talk to anyone you want in here. Just come in and see who's about. take care x

Hey Gillian

How was your mc Ds? lol

Like Jerri said there will be someone pottering about in the office who you can talk to. Hope to see ya monday mate.

dan mck x

Hey Jerri - yeah sorry i didnt make it but im kinda gettng ther now i will ether be in monday or Tuesday really needng someone to talk to.

Dan - mc donalds was greeeaaat.! yeah i will be in either monday or Tuesday Mate
seee yas then
xxxxxx

hey gillian..

not see you in ages mahn.
what you been up to?
hope your better sooon.

take care.
jenna xxx

Hey Gillian,

Hope to see you soon bud as it's not the same without you around.

Take care

Shaun
x

heeeeey shaun i was in last week but you were off .
but ill see monday at drumming buddy
xxxxx