18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
drumming at asda

hey everyone.

wow we done well this morning for drumming. especially for being up so early lol, i didnt think i would ever be able to get up at half 6 and be at asda for half 7 i must say im quite impressed with myself lol apart from i walked from my house to asda which was quite tireing haha. i need to try and start gettin up at that time every morning lol.
anywayy...

how i everyone?

cyaa's xxx

Re: drumming at asda

Yeah, it was awesome! Have to say, I was slightly shocked to see you up that early, Jenna, but well done for making it!

We should go around banging drums at half seven more often!

yeah me too, i really didn't think i would get up at that time lol..

yes definitley. i guess it would wake me up a bit hehe
x

Hey Jenna, my apologies for not getting back to this post sooner, but I have been very busy. It was great to see you at the Asda. If you didn't enjoy drumming then you wouldn't have been there, so looks like we have a keen drummer in the making.I must admit, even Steff looked a bit bleary eyed but you know what? The kids and adults drummed up a storm. They were the best they have been for a long time, and I would guess that the good relationships between all the adults and young people is what makes this such a special group.
You make it to practice every Monday and are getting better every single week. I have seen your confidence getting better when performing in public but hey, thats what its all about. Great to see you happy when drumming keep up the good work.