18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hello

Hello! it's all so quiet, i just thought i'd ask how everybody was?

Re: Hello

Hey Jerri :)

Quiet?? Not anymore - Rose and I have just moved back into Dundee, so prepare and beware, hehe. Hope everything is going alright with yourself and everyone at 18u...We shall pop in sometime soon once we've settled in and unpack - god there's so many bloomin' boxes lol.

xx

Hey Chrissy!

It's great to hear from you as always. I just moved this weekend too and i'm the same, so many boxes!!! I don't have storage yet so i'm actually thinking about building a fort out of the boxes for fun till i buy all the stuff i need. What do you think? I figured my 3 year old will enjoy a fort more than just a bunch of boxes sitting around.

That's great that you guys will be in again and i'm looking forward to it

Hey, be good to see u both soon. A fort sounds good jerri x

Do you wanna come over and play in my fort Katy?

heeey guys how are yous?xx

Heeey, How's you guy's? heey Gillian ;) lol not been on for ages, well sorta ha so fought i'd write a little comment xxx

A fort sounds like a good idea :) *goes off to build one*