18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Day

Am sitting here thinking that its another new day. A lot of workers are on holiday or working away from the City at the moment, but things will be back to normality soon.....well.......normality may not be the right word here...I am thinking of spending more time at the Centre to raise funds for things YOU want. To do that????? I need a little something from you guys. I don't need much, I don't even need you to come help either, but if you want to help, thats ok.......I need your ideas. Thats it!!! Just to let me know what you want to see at the Centre, do you want the Thursday nights back? Do you want another night? Do you want Art lessons? Creative writing? How to write poetry night?? Cooking sessions for independence, cycle days? or do you just simply want me to stop asking questions???
Please let me know as we like to keep ahead of the times at 18 & U and after all.......This is YOUR Centre and driven by you.
Hear from you all soon.

Re: New Day

Hey, Great idea! I'll have a think and ask any young people that come in x

Hey Sandra,

Will get my thinking cap on, hopefully haven't lost it lol x

Sandra I like the way ya think! lol lets make some magic, with all us lot we r unstoppable!