18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
heeey

hey guy's.

missing yous! never seen yas for ages really! miss the center and the drumming! lol

how is everyone? xxx

Re: heeey

hey Chelsea,

now that the schools are back things are gonna get pretty busy at this end, you should pop in to the centre at some point, the drumming is always looking for enthusiastic performers :) x

Yo yo yo Chelsea's on da board! lol

Hey man, good to hear from you! If you're missing us, come in!! We miss you man xx

hey shaun! not spoke to you in ages, ye i'd love to come back to the drumming! i could get into dundee for it but i couldn't get back so i couldn't come back again! xx

haha jerri! your great. i know i'm gonna try get in but i work monday to friday so can't really make it :O:( gutting. aww you's miss me? haha no ya don't. lol.

xxxx

hi chelsea hows u gettin on? hope ya doing great, it been a long time, havnt seen ya in centre for a while. Hum... ya... ya iv missed ya :) hope to see u soon.

take care x

dan mck

Yo Manio! What's the crack? Not seen u in a long time. Hope everything is good and that you manage to pop into the centre at some point - drumming gig 2moro at eleven if u fancy?

All this talk..........Whats that about???? YOY YO YO is for Christmas is it not? Manio? isnt she a girl???? YA YA isnt that lady Ga Gas entourage??????? Whats with this whole new language??????????????????????

hey, dan! i'm good thanks how are you? yup been ages! everyone misses me fo :P xx

hey katy lol, well? your comment is weird ha! i'm doing good! aww i just got the comment today or would have come to drumming i miss it lol! but i work till half 3 on monday so wouldn't make it anyway (sad face) other wise i would be back! but will try get in the center at one point, hard though work monday to friday! least got my weekends off :) haha. makes them better.

I'm an activites co-ordanatior now! working girl! haha its so much fun i love it, like a boss! get to tell everyone what to do and everything, PAPER WORK sucks tho! haha

anyway hope to see you soon! xxx