18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A happy ending

Last night Tom was caught! It's so good to get a happy ending for a change. None of it would have happened if Katy hadn't committed so much. I think it's a lesson to everybody who stopped searching or just wrote him off as gone that you shouldn't give up and it's worth the effort to save somethings life.
Well done Katy!

Re: A happy ending

Just shows what can be achieved by one determined woman who refuses to give up. Well done Katy! Now we just have to find all the things he chewed while on the run!

I know, we're going to have to pull out the washing machine and see but i think because it's been in the hole most of the time it could be ok. Half expected tom and jerry to have killed each other when i went in today because they've been separated so long but all was well, same can't be said for me though! Happy ending for a change indeed lol x

Well done, Katy! Its great that Tom is safe. I have to admit, I was one of the people who was quick to give up hope. So, it was a lesson to me for sure. Glad the two little guys are back together.

Woohoo! So glad to hear that he is safe and well - shall have to tell Rose :) Hope to see you guys sometime this week again; take care for now.