18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HELP needed for young person!

Hi can anyone help a young person move a few large items from Alloa to Dundee? Any help would be really very very much appreciated. Petrol cost would be covered. Please email me or contact 18 and under office. Thank you.

Re: HELP needed for young person!

Hiya, I can help but my car isn't huge, just let me know

Hi Jerri thanks, I think we are going to need a van as it's washing machine, fridge freezer, beds and sofas? I have already made a few trips to get the small stuff. Thank you for your offer I will get in touch with you if we can't get a van and may need to do it in cars. Have a nice day! X

I don't have a car just now but hoping to have one within the next two to three weeks if that's any use.

hey sandra, im planning on getting my dads van this weekend so could help if the fuel costs are covered, saturday might be a possibility but sunday would be best and is most likely for me, hows that?

Hi thanks Katy for your offer really nice of you! It looks like it's K DOG to the rescue AGAIN!! thank you from the young person too everyone too!
K dog I will text you thank you.

text received - sorted

If you are looking for a big strong alpha male to help you out K-dog with the loading in the van i can ask someone to help... lol count me in if you need a hand loading stuff in the van.

interesting you should say mate, i do need a hand, pretty much all day if your game :) il even buy you lunch ....