18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Snow!

Hey, just thought i would check in and see what everyone has been up to? Looks like it's going to be another snow day. Anyone been having fun? (Apart from Laurie lol) I was on deliveries with Keiran tonight and his boss kindly purchased a 4x4 so Keiran was king of the roads once again! I think the snow is great, Dundee looks much nicer in white.

Re: Snow!

I'm having fun! I think it's great, the snow makes me happy! We've walked into town a few times and it's totally great. Can't believe how many people are moaning about it.
Poor Finlay still had to go to work up the hills though, wish he'd been able to stay home to come sledging and have snowball fights

Re: Snow!

I am having the most fun ever. This white stuff is fantastic. I now have a child to give me the excuse to get out in it. The problem is that I cannot get the child to stay out for more than a few minutes so the neighbours just see me building the snow people. What wimps children are sometimes! No appreciation of the finer things in life...like snow!
I agree with Jerri, people should stop moaning and start enjoying as it'll be gone soon enough.