18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Seriously..

Hey guys,

just incase no one has noticed your message board is freakin dead right now! lol so i thought i would post a comment just to say hey! and brighting it up haahaa! its like half 2 in the morning! cant sleep! Grrrr nightshift! anyway...

how is everyone?
xxx

Re: Seriously..

P.s miss you lot!
Crasy people! lol was good being down today for a bit! xxx

Hello,

I know you're right, it is very quite, which is why you should be on here posting more lol. Otherwise it ends up with us workers all having a conversation with ourselves lol.
It was so good to see you again too and we've missed having you about, you always make us all smile.
P.s. Kaya was in the office yesterday and pointed and your bluetac model and said pig! lol

awww thats cute!

i cant remember if i said he was a pig or a cat in the first place lol!

but ill pretend i'm right!! see told you he looked like a pig lol xxx

What is it with these blue model things anyway? They seem to be breeding just now and mutating into different species.
I miss you too. Where have you gone to anyway?

im out there, all i do is go to work and go home. i go out at weekends get drunk go home lol. thats me now! haha. i miss use all :( miss coming down and everything.. used to be there all the time lol.

well jerris blue tack things were rubbish mines was brilliant<3

xx

Oh like that is it? lol.

Mine were the best! Anyway, they're all gone now, Marleys' daughter Blythe picked them all up together to show us them so they got squished. Poor Blythe was really upset lol.

its like that and thts the way it is(8)... lol simply the best mine<3

awww thats a shame lol. xx

I should have added, your cat/pig was fine....till i squashed it lol

OMG YOU DID NOT?

you just didnt???

omg im heartbroken!! gonna cry!! thats bad news btw!! i thought you were so nice and kind and caring! of course i was wrong!! haha. naa i guess your alright...

thanks though! xxx

awww iv wrote comments with nb (neverbelieve) when there meant to be chels, yas all know who i am anyway! lol but still xx

Lol!

Did I miss something? I never knew that the blue animals had died. Did I miss the cat or the pig! I miss everything. It's not fair.