18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
thinkin

i think that there should be like some kind of stand up for yourself classes and dont what you want classes... thats stupid haha.

i need to know how to do it guys? i need to know how to stand up and do what i want to, but i just dont feel strong enough, i don't know how to do it, any advice?

Re: thinkin

I don't think that it's classes that's needed to teach anyone how to stand up for themselves, I think its about attitude and how you feel about yourself. If you are able to stay confident thats half the battle. Even if you don't really feel all that confident but can act as though you are, everyone thinks you are confident and they usually back down. Especially bullies!

I agree with Laurie.
Also i'd say that you have to realise that it's your life and you only have one so things for you should be the way that you want them to be and you should be treated the way that you want.

i dont know why im asking because iv asked before and iv tired couldnt do it and i know im not gonna do it either... so im just being daft asking lol x

It's not being daft asking again. And sometimes you have to keep trying at something.

well i thought it was. lol thanks though, Jerri your cool :P<3 xx

Thanks i guess lol