18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
new worker saying hi

hi everyone my names karen and im the new worker for izzzys promise just wanted to introduce myself so if i reply to any posts you will no who i am. just been reading some of your poems they are amazing take care and hope to talk to you all soon.

Re: new worker saying hi

Hey hey Karen!

Welcome to the board and welcome to the team!

Do you know that know is spelled k n o w not n o? Was there a spelling test before you got your job?

hey!

aww laurie thats mean lol!

x

i can spell sometimes just not very well must have been having a hard day at work lol.

thank you jerri you have all made me feel so welcome x

Hi Karen, Hope you enjoy working at izzy's should be challenging and fun :)

Heey karen, thanks for today =)!
hope your good! and youll be greatt<3
love C xx

Welcome, Karen! Its nice to have someone else in the office that likes to sing on a Monday morning :) See you around...

It's not nice to have 2 huggers though lol

welcome karen

can you ask lauri to contact me through email i need a new copy of V.I.P Teen as i have school plays comeing up i play Kevin leather jacket it would help me out i am a expert in bullying and sexaul bullying and i need to reveiw my charicter to replay him asap if possible i ust to vulenteer at the charity
my email is Asperger_boy12@hotmail.co.uk or asperger_boy12@hotmail.co.uk