18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pyshcoligist !!

i honestly think all they do is blooy read stuff from a book... then they pass you on to another person! how many things can you do wrong in life serously!! when do you stop.. when can you just smile and say actully you know what i feel really good today i really like myself today i even just know that you aregood enough your not great, brilliant or pefect but just good enough... good enough to feel good good enough to go out and do something you want to do, withot feeling things!!! i hate pyshcoligists though.. ye feelings arent facts blah de bloody blahh!!!

anyway guys i need to rant, sorry :( rants over! xxx

Re: pyshcoligist !!

Hey good rant!

Re: pyshcoligist !!

well thanks! lol. she really annoyed me hints why i moaned! grrr.... lol. shes so snidey sometimes though it really gets on my nervous!

xxx

Re: asstance

have you heard of a strict Pycologist they can get snify and very strict if you feel that he/she is Snidyt confront the pycologist