18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Suicidle Responce

as everyone knows Dundee hit the headlines last year for the suicides, i am in progress of putting policys to gether for a charity what outher angencys can contact and we would respond to poeple at risk of suicide or parents / family/friends can contact and we would do our best to help the person offer support aswell as refer them to 18&U or INSITE counciling or if required have ambulance / police respond, does anyone think this is a good idea or am i wasting my time and has anyone got ideas for name SRT (suicide responce team. but i think its to forward

Re: Suicidle Responce

Sounds like a great idea to me. Maybe if young people knew who they could talk to and where to get some help they would not be so desperate.

Re: Suicidle Responce

heyahh, i think its a good idiea too.