18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2 of my songs from the WMA Album Tears from a rose

The Tearful Rose
(Lyrics Craig Alexander Smith)

Verse 1 (Hideous man)

I Slit my finger on a ******* rose blood scar-let red my eyes full of lust and Power to demoniac the land I want the power of love in my hands the tearful rose that drips from my eyes as I ride my 1957 Harley Davidson through the sky the black velvet glove that moves on the chrome handles of my bike
to find the princess that I love the blond golden beauty
that makes me smile,

Chorus

The Darkened Sky that shines on through the night the engine a power that my voice can't say the chrome engine shining and glimmering In the Black velvet sky and golden stars in the sky the world that I want to be in but my hideous face can't disguise the ugliness in me and the long brunette hair that makes me scared of the people that jeer and scare me the ***** of the scarlet rose that I ******* my finger on betrayed by the
flower that I look upon as a symbol of beau-ty,

Verse 2 (Princess)

Looking up I see the man that I am not al-lowed to talk to the control they have on me the power of the king he is a ace and a joker a minstrel that betrayed me he looked
at the man and swung the blade on his soft white light pink neck and left no mark I want to see him his velvet gloved hand that I see in his hand,

Chorus

The Darkened Sky that shines on through the night the engine a power that my voice can't say the chrome engine shining and glimmering In the Black
velvet sky and golden stars in the sky the world that I want to be in but my hideous face can't disguise the
ugliness in me and the long brunette hair that makes me scared of the people that jeer and scare me the ***** of the scarlet rose that I ******* my finger on betrayed by the

Verse 3 (Hideous man)

I look down a princess in golden silver robes that her maiden can only imagine to wear she looks at me and wonders I want my scarlet rose I want the perfect smell of the rose she is what I foresee in the distance of the land and they look at the man I am a hideous and ugly man please say she won't take me and I won't be destroyed by the royal family's plan and I want them to be here with me and I want them to be their when I need them

Chorus

The Darkened Sky that shines on through the night the engine a power that my voice can't say the chrome engine shining and glimmering In the Black velvet sky and golden stars in the sky the world that I want to be in but my hideous face can't disguise the
ugliness in me and the long brunette hair that makes me scared of the people that jeer and scare me the ***** of the scarlet rose that I ******* my finger on betrayed by the

Verse 4 (Princess)

please my darling in the velvet sky please take me please take me back please take me back and ride down to the ground and grab hold of me and show me you are a man and not a man that only points at
what he wants please take me back,

Chorus

The Darkened Sky that shines on through the night the engine a power that my voice can't say the
chrome engine shining and glimmering In the Black velvet sky and golden stars in the sky the world that I want to be in but my hideous face can't disguise the ugliness in me and the long brunette hair that makes me
scared of the people that jeer and scare me the ***** of the scarlet rose that I ******* my finger on betrayed by the flower that I look upon as a symbol of beauty,

Verse 5
(Hideous Man)

im on my way im flying down and Im on the ground I ride towards the king and knock him on the ground and with a light pink vel-vet hand grab my princess and take her to my land to live with me the beauty and the beast

Chorus

The Darkened Sky that shines on through the night the engine a power that my voice can't say the chrome engine shining and glimmering In the Black
velvet sky and golden stars in the sky the world that I want to be in but my hideous face can't disguise the ugliness in me and the long brunette hair that makes me scared of the people that jeer and scare me the ***** of the
scarlet rose that I ******* my finger on be-trayed by the flower that I look upon as a symbol of beauty,

Verse 6 (together)

this is the land and I the man am finally here to bid you welcome to my land and I the king now you with me we will never be split again,

Little Woman the slice of the diamond ring

Verse 1

The Little Woman is walking down a
Rock and stony land and smile of the
Little Man the hunchback of the tower
She looked up and saw the people that
Made the world a beautiful place and she
Gazed into the light blue sky eyes with
Silk like hands in borrowed robes his life
Is a world that he himself fell in love with
And he wanted so much,

Chorus

Strumming a Banjo in the stony grey
Tower his tuneful ring the dark brown
Eyes and light pink skin that reflected
The light in the fire lamp lights the happi-ness
That they bring in the distance of the night
The owls silky feathers in the night the
Black onyx eyes that looked down in taste

Verse 2

The Little man looked down his hazel brown
Eyes reflected her eyes and as they met in a
Distance stare they gazed into each other’s eyes the crystal drop tears falling from her
Eyes the suicidal man at the top of the tower
His truthful eyes that gave a look of sorrow she looked up and prayed he would not fall
He smiled as they looked up at the sky and
He cried and cried,

Chorus

Verse 3

She looked up and smiled as he changed his
Mind he was a white knight on a steed a full

Man once more he looked down and smiled
His eyes glimmered in the orange flames,
Thankful at the female that was his friend the
Little woman that he loved and adored he gazed down and shouted to the world that he
Was in love and finally found a love that he
Could relate to,
His sorrowful crystal waterfalls

Chorus

Verse 4

I want you my diamond and be the woman that you adore and I want you to be the man
That I endorse I am your friend don’t be afraid I want to fall in love and he knelt down
As he showed him a diamond ring a ring that was his wedding ring,
Come back to me and be my man and she
Nodded her precious head and smiled
Yes she said,

Chorus

Verse 5

Hurtful people and deep brown eyes and
He remembered her life and the hunchback sighed and looked right down

Chorus

Verse 6

He hopped on a bike and rode right down
And grabbed his precious and drove off
Into the distance,

Re: 2 of my songs from the WMA Album Tears from a rose

the year to teh album is 1256 he broke his back and had his face burnt in a fier