18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my new book (contains Canabilism and Witchcraft also contains swearing and Nudity advised vulenteers

The Marble Tower was Black and shiny and the covens down below could be seen in the distance the flying Dragoons and the Dragons of the sky they were flying above the sky in the distance it was the darkest year for the council as a war with the elf's was brewing and they didn't know what to do the Grey Bearded Alchamest sat at the elongated table and looked ahead “right do Melinda was right we need to fight this war before the war gets any worse what about treason we bomb the city with dragons and blame it on the elf doctor Reolpen he wouldn't mind after all he is the general in charge of the Armies and we could use the publicity on the Home Front” the Grey Haired Alchamest looked at the pictures In front of him “Ah the Great wizard Merlin still using Alchemy I see lets ask him to create a ring to start a war and see what happens the darkness is upon us what do we do” the Alchamest looked around and saw the darkened sky's and looked into the distance of the lands before him he could remember the days before Melinda took crystal ball and messed with the lands emotions they had already suffered the loss of one Alachamest to Melinda after she canobilised the Brown Beared Alchamest after he tried to communicate through a system known as the robin guard and they wouldn't risk the chance again.
The day was getting long and as they went through the pile of coins they counted and counted until the day struck 12:00 he looked at the walls in front of him the grey and dark black walls with a slight Candle holder flame that lit up every time he pointed the staff at the wall candle it was their way of creating the light In the council that of the Pyromaniac that would light the world around the street as the flames were always covered in oil to burn the light “if you Concentrate on the main job ahead will you this war is it gonna be any problem in tackling the cannibalistic witch Melinda she is an Alchamest as well remember she could join us in the meetings you know she is the best soothsayer we have or do I have to do everything myself” he searched his robe pockets for a glass ball and chanted “yunen Ilfed Poteded” it took him 3 minutes until the cannibalistic witch appeared
“what's wrong cat got your toung eh what do you want” the Alchamest Jamp back in fright “Yellow Eyes must scare you really need to get you help” she hissed as she spoke and she lifted the yellow nail and took the envelope and produced a yellowy piece of parchment and read “You Must use the Futhhark and use it against the Elf's they won't suspect a thing it will destroy the very fabric of the Land and we the Alchamest's will have our way around the land and have a perfect Hellcomp and Zanzibar she who is the fares t will succeed and I will win indefinitely we will need the Gertrudens the Orcs and the Hurda's on our sides but not the elf's as they are the killers of the Dwarf Covens and they eat the Hurda's in the forest” she went silent and teared at the Body in front of her and as her crystal ball went red she looked back and continued back on with what she was doing.
The Alchamest sat back and agreed “we must Obey her orders the War is top go ahead and that we fight with the aid of Redon's ring it's the only way it's the only way” the ginger Alchamest looked at the man in front of him the Ring must be created and we must have the ring in our hands and if we don't we will fail most indefinitely won't we we will fight this war and we will win this war If that is what we must do all the battle that have been on this land have to be fought and I feel that we destroy the Gertrudens land they will fight alongside us and that we go to Hurda cave and set up Merlined to aggravate the Hurda's that roam the caves they always are on the bottom of the Food Chain with that lot that live their their the vultures that pray on the dead of the animals.
The Alchamest looked at the man in front of him and sighed “The most sincere apology sir the council have disbanded by order of Melinda the Cannibalistic Alchamest” “do you agree or do I have to disband you're Council or a my do it myself the Council is Adjourned do you understand me” the Alchamest looked at him “there is only 4 of us and 1 of you who” “i am the great elven leader Bordened” and I demand that you seek the help of the great witch Mela Felard the Witch with the elf son not the Great Alchamest Melinda she is what I would call too violent and hostile towards the culture of the Alchamest council is that understood”
And in the end they did not listen but the battle had not been lost and they kept thinking of the battles they had ahead and the jobs they had to fur full not the duty they were giving by the dark lord redon who had been cloned before and lay in his coffin down below in the cellars down from them they hated the cellar as the witch looked at the book in front of her she looked down on the pages and didn't know what to do.
“This war has to begin get Melinda back Deraten and make sure she listens” Deraten could only listen and he chanted to the glass ball and “horthen Hijen Kopen” the ball lit up and the yellow eyed witch reappeared and she looked at the land of the hellcomp on her map they gave her on the wall “who Dare disturbs me at this time I am Melinda what is the matter and what is wrong now” they looked at each other and she spoke again “The Brother Merlined he must lure Merlin after the ring has been made My Onyx Ring is only compatible with the magic of the tower that ring he poses the Ban ring can save the land from the elf's over take take this opportunity to disband the rings and order the creation of the futhark ring as it has the ability to aid in the survival of the high council I need the ring created now get the ring created now” The Ball went red again and the witch went back to her meal and she looked at the dead with lustful eyes and gorged on the decapitated heads she held on the walls.
The Alchamest's looked at each other “What a futhark ring why not a stone henge ring I mean that would do the trick or do we forget the ring and leave it to the Dark Lord Redon upon his return to the lands” they put their hands on their beards and stroked them then went silent the “War has only begun that is decided the war has only begun” they looked at the marble Roman numerable clock on the wall and the ginger haired Alchamest took a deep look and looked at the man in front of him “we need to gain the assistance of the Alchamest Council sometime if you know what I mean I could contact Merlined but he is the evil that is reincarnated in the form of the dark lord Redon he is ready he is immortal and he is immortal we cannot fail with the council on our side” The Brown Beared Alchamest looked at the man in front of him and gave him a stern look and in his most boldest voice he spoke “what about the Gernins their council is quite how we say the most brutal I think that exist in the land of Hellcomp”.
Now that they had decided the clock was ticking and they had the chances of the dozen at them the most brutal war was about to begin but all they awaited was the war ahead and they did but in the lands they awaited and awaited and they had no idea of what was to come it would be the darkest war to date and they had only begun.
1.The Castle was Dark and Misty the surreal down cast sky and the Merlin the great was sitting at his desk looking at the land and the people around him.
He saw the moon arise and he stood up and looked at the man in front of him he sighed and looked around the sight of the wooden walls and beams the stone henge look on the gallery behind him he wondered to himself and sighed again then spoke “where is that blasted Crow I always carry on my solider” it flew up to him and looked him in the eye the jet black bird with black bead eyes turned it's head sideways and looked forward it crowed and he sat back on his desk.
Meanwhile the creation was beginning.
the Crowwas seen in the sky and he flew above and he saw the beautiful Patches of Grass.
As the sun set in the darkened land full of light green grass and daffodil's with patchy light mud patches and tall willow weed and discreet white poppy's and if it rained the land would become like a brown damp marsh and as the coven held hands Naked they danced round and round and they sat back down and looked at the priestess and spoke “to be naked is a cultural thing” they all nodded their heads and looked down into the cauldron and sighed it's all in the land and flowers.
She looked at the herbal mixture and took a long wooden spoon with the metal leaded top and scooped out the Herbs and poured them into the pot simmer to create a mixture and they looked at each other and joined hands in Sexual Thrills they got from the hellcomp land's and the way of the land they looked at the passing Fowl and Larceny picked up a Dagger and Ripped down the fowl and dripped the blood into the cup and drank the blood from the chalice while the four other witch's they laughed as they shared the fowl's blood and watched it drip into the mouth and they slurped as they ripped out the organs and the intestines of the decapitated animal they laughed even more and they looked around and saw the oak tree's brown and light twigs and leafs in the ground and they watched the bird in the sky flying high and mighty then one witch noticed a mushroom and he knelt down and picked up a mushroom he ate the mushroom and his eyes went starry and wide he looked in the distance and saw the farmer on his Horse the horse making angry sounds as the stampeding beast came towards them she laughed and laughed at the farmer and he looked at her with disgust “get of my ******* land and leave the fields alone” he noticed the poppy's covered In blood and scarlet colouration in the perfect white soft tone and light Leaf like flower.
The farmer looked at the stark naked men and women one of them with a suspicious look “you've been eating the mushrooms ain't ya” the Witch looked at him and smirked “ye what ya going to do about it” she gave him a smirk and threw the blood all over the perfect black and white horse “here add some colour to the manly beast”.
And they ran off into the distance near the Tower of the Alchamest's and as they ran into the distance they fell on the ground and the Guardsmen gave the look and they were piled up one by one by one and then the fire was lit and the land went alight and they rode off into the distance the black hooded Skeletons of the frudel guard.
The hag looked at Merlined “where's food Merlined” she looked at him with her yellow eyes and stared him straight in the eye “where is food Merlined” the deformed Alchamest hunched back on the floor his body shaking and frozen he looked at the crystal ball and moved the ball forward by accident “**** ive lost Melinda what the hell do I do ive lost Melinda and now I need to get my fix he pulled himself up and dragged his bony body across to the water “ill get the ball later” he whispered in a husky voice he grabbed the cat fish in the water and with a long and large opening of his mouth he swallowed the black acid coloured fish and chewed the head off the blood dripping down his skinny chest and chin he looked up and the ball mysteriously rolled to him “mmmm I've got it it'll always come back to you in the end” he sighed and continued chewing the raw flesh off the fish and he sat back down and stayed still in the darkness his yellow eyes reflected the glass ball.
Melinda swung backwards and forwards almost as if she was a crazy loony in a institution and she remembered the day's of Merlined and the great Crow when he stole the bird and the story's it gathered afterwords they laughed at the sight when they stole the Crow but he was never found they remembered the last supper with Melinda Dragging out the organs of the Decapitated Alchamest his staff lying on the floor powerless and useless to the defending wizard and she looked at the crystal ball and saw Merlined face and she cackled with delight not unlike the witch of the children's books she was brought up with and she always swayed because she never did get ust to the Fantasy that her mother had in her shelf's she never thought of herself as a cannibal in later life and she looked at the sky and saw the planes zooming by and the dragoons in the sky the sky was blackening and the time was 9:O clock she watched the wooden clock turned round and round he looked at the crystal ball and wondered “what would the goblin taste like chicken maybe” the Deformed Alchamest looked at the Goblin and grabbed him his height at 6.5 although he remained hunched after the cave incident where they left him for dead in 2022 he had always remained the last of the great council and the most elite member they had until reddon rebuilt the council with the warlords of the Hellcomp and the world had only just begun when they looked at the whole country in disgust banishing elf's and brandishing the Orcs underground again so the practices of magic was legalised and no one knew that a war was brewing on the horizon Melinda did she planed it in her head and she already wanted the head Alchamest dead for years she hated the head Alchamest and she always said he was almost a thought in her mind.
But the noises below interested the hag more than the outside world.
“So the council is ready to make their decision” the council then closed their books and they closed the door shut and bang the door's were closed.
Meanwhile the The Witch was sitting at her desk and she looked at the clock she was awaiting the time 12oClock and she heard her son playing outside “The Dog is not Giillen” the young witch looked at him “how dare you say that in a elfish toung you smelly halfbreed” he ran in the house crying the 12 year old half human half elf looked at the young looking at the youngish looking women and she sighed “not the children again” gave him a cuddle and told him to the take the dog outside for a bath and she looked at the bed across from her and spoke “where is his father when you need him” she went back to her book the witch and the Smelly Dog and closed the fax machine paper she ran her nail along the paper and split the manuscript down the paper edge and opened the wooden drawer and placed it in the drawer carefully not to rip the pages.
She went to the door and opened the wooden door and went outside the young 12 year old elf was playing with the dog he ruffed the fur and Mela looked at him “Smelly Time for your bath” she took the metal basket and took the hose from the tap outside and called smelly she turned on the tap and the basin filled the iron casted basin had only saved the family long enough to keep them clean and the 12 year old elf watched as Mela ran her fingers through the dogs fur and caressed the ears and the nuzzle of the dog in front of him the water splashed all over the mother and Son and she looked at him “what's wrong now opelem” he looked at her “what is an Joblenad” she couldn't bring herself to say it to him and she looked up to the sky and saw the alien spacecraft's zooming down to the local alien spots of Hellcomp “god knows why the cannon can't blast them out the sky” she sighed and she turned off the water and she turned the rusting tap and looked at the surroundings around him “look an Joblenad” she turned round and he was gone she looked at him again and sighed “remember opelem their just in your head” he looked at her “why do I see Joblenad's all the time” she looked at him again “it's all in your head keep telling yourself that” she couldn't bear the thought of the elf father taking him to the forests to fight and eat the Hurda's in the forest they were all brought up like this and she hated the thought of it ever happening to the Elf son she grew up to love and care for “I want my Gurtened” he cried and he walked up to the Mela his green skin light green eyes the black dot making him look like a monster and a thief to the rival covens of the hellcomp Covens they hated the elven child because he like the elf would one day get up and commit the same acts that the elf's commit in the forests of the elf's and they and their magistrates could create a court so bent and damaged they could not comprehend the darkness and the emotion they could not foresee this was the elf's and the culture they inhabited he was like a robot no emotions just the autistic mind that he hated and she looked at him “Time to have a bath it's dark” and as the clock stuck 24:00 he looked at his mother in her long john's and vest closed his green eyelids and stayed silent until he fell asleep.
The next morning he woke up and looked at the clock she woke up and went to the back of the hut to get dressed she pulled on her Robes and Placed the Wand in her pocket she felt like she was being watched by the Elf that impregnated her back in 1992 she sighed and went back inside he was standing their his Green chest he was crying “I look like a Yilen” she went up to him and cuddled him “your not trust me your beautiful” she got back up and she went to her desk and opened the drawer again and pulled out the fax machine paper and started writing again he pulled on a Mandalson T-Shirt and looked at his mother “why do I look like a Holfen” she looked at the 12 year old again and spoke “you look like a beautiful young boy and not a leaf” in his autistic mind he hated the way he looked and he always quizzed the way he looked and she could never tell him why the Door Went crazy “Mela it's Manda the book sold a million copies” Mela Jumped up in celebration and cried “ive done it I made my aim the book a success” it had took her a year to gain the million fans she laughed and looked at her son again “you inspired the book's not the imagination of 694 year old with in the hut of the hellcomp forests and he looked at her with a quizzing look “what is Rame” she looked at him and he pointed to the door she had gone and she could feel the darkness in her heart a war was brewing between the elf's and the Alchamest's and they were plotting to destroy the the Land of their forests and that the world of Hellcomp had become the land that could destroy the plans of her son's future.
The years past and now the year was 2019 and Mela looked at her son and sighed “this is the war son their planing the moulds and creating rupture's between the world's the darkness is upon us and we need to relocate the huts and Manda won't allow you in her house so ive got to say goodbye at some point do you understand me and now the year was 2023 and she went to the forest and said goodbye to her elf son he was reluctant and didn't want to leave her but she was now back in her hut crying and he walked off the 18 year old Elf with dark green nipples preferred no top after he turned 18 and he walked off in his jeans and he met the elf clan.
She picked up her pink phone “hello can I speak to Manda” the phone was not answered
and she got out of bed and picked up her wand from the dresser and magicked her black gown
and grabbed her oak broom stick and picked up her love heart key she went to the door and
placed the love heart lock and placed the pink key in the lock and she left the hut dirty ran after
the witch and looked at her “what's going on I can sense something wrong” she gave him a
painful look and spoke in a frail voice “im 90 now what the hell do you think im doing” she snapped and the dog drank the lifting potion and the witch placed the key in the love heart key in
the lock and looked at dirty she steadied herself on the oak broom and flew into the air and she
flew over the forest and passed the golden sun
she looked at the sky above her and flew past the tree covered forest and sighed and wished she
wouldn't lose her friend Manda she had terminal cancer and was dying herself she looked at the house in front of her the wooden Tudor mansion with the wood and marble pathway Merlin could be seen outside the mansion with a group of mourners she was at the grave yard and the witch had missed her funeral she
looked at them she flew to the grave yard in tears as dirty ruffed in tears and she landed in Helcomp cemetery she looked at the grave stone and broke down in tears her eyes could not see
the pain that she was in she flew back home and placed the love heat key in the lock and entered the hut again this time with a look of shock she called dirty in and she looked at the dog and spoke “Dirtttttt” she fell to the floor her eyes almost pale her skin quite pale her face skinny and
as she bled from her nose and her ears were bleeding she said her last “death is not to be afraid of just listen to me” she left the floor and her body could be seen motionless and dirty could here the door going crazy and he heard the door creak open and she heard the door open as her spirit she
met Manda and they could remember the times they had she looked palace that they remembered visiting. The minister raised the the grim war and looked at the tomb and as the congregation looked in anger and loss the place was sad and now the world had lost the twins that were Mela and Manda the alternators of Hellcomp one was an author one was a genius and Autistic Genius and her son looked at the Food and eat at the vegetation in front of him and he smiled and looked at the food of the elite elf's and hated the food and they gave him a look to say brave enough and he was kicked out and was a lone solider in the eyes of the elv's.
All had not been lost and the Magistrate elf signed the birth certificate and they looked at him inquisitively then nodded “Joled Nubred polen” she then gave him a wink and they showed him the giant almost hotel like houses that made the hotels of the Hellcomp lands look like they were created by amateurs and they showed him his room and he sat on the bed and cried still that his mother had disowned him and she gave him a look of disgust and spoke Herlandes jo koplen” and he agreed the elf quite weary and tired he yawned and lay back on the leaf green silk bed and they looked at the surroundings around them and the goblins saw the towers of rooms to giant castles and the miss believe that they had in each other they looked at the sight of the original hellcomp castle and gave it a funny look “looks like the castle been occupied again by Merlin” and they shook with fear as a puff of smoke went up and loomed from the chimney they sighed in shock and they went back on the trail to find the mountains of Forbal.
and as the Alchamest sat at the desk.
The Alchamest took the rubber Mould and carved out a hollow ring shape and looked at the desk in front of him he sighed in relief it had been done the mould was now ready he looked at the melted the ,metals he had In front of Iron and Silver even gold and Copper so he took the gold and poured it into the mould he then lifted the spoon and spooned out a spoonful of Silver then placed it in the mould and he placed the spoon on the copper composite and placed the metal in the mould he laughed as the ring was being moulded smouldering heat he lifted the mould and dried the ring carefully and discretely he took the ring to the burning barrel and took out a surgical knife and engraved the ban into the ring he laughed again and he placed the gold and silver copper ring in the cool water and the heat blew up he smiled and walked to the main head room to show the reality of the war.
The tall dark marble like tower towered over the land Redon Clearly seen in the Arched Window talking to the Melinda the jet black haired witch looked in the crystal ball and chanted “Unen Pilem Gurt” the ball went hazy and she looked into the clear smoky and glass and saw the prophecy of The Hurda's digging out Soil coloured Black Faced with yellow eyes sacks of Orcs and Urcha Hie.
The Long Haired Witch Turned round and looked at her “what is this blasphemy that you have seen tell me now” he looked at her with the look of the Alchamest “what I'm just doing my job where s the great Alchamest Merlin gone back at the ******* castle making more Metal Spells from gold and silver composites” the Alachamest shouted “what have you seen you raven” she looked at Gordoen the grey haired and brown robed Alchamest “ive seen war and Orcs fighting alongside the giants of Zanzibar they cannibalise and lick the heads of the dead they kill the dead of the Hellcomp community” the wizard walked out and closed the wooden bolted door and locked the room behind him his robes slightly teared by the door slamming behind him.
The Offices of the High Council were large and the hall like room had many rooms an

Re: my new book (contains Canabilism and Witchcraft also contains swearing and Nudity advised vulent

the newer copy and finalised is aprox 56 a4 mind you i like the realism famine and destruction all across the land

Re: my new book (contains Canabilism and Witchcraft also contains swearing and Nudity advised vulent

is it possible to have book deleted it inteneded for adults in to dark fanatsy and films by George a Ramo=aro that and fans of splatter films