18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
new script rell what you think

this is a preveiw of 2012 PHAD School Play if they take me serosuly again like this years Projct i created

Opening Sequence

Lego Bullying Animation

Craig Alexander Comes on stage

Introduction

hello and welcome to the 20 minute seminar called
MOTWOAR it stands for Monitoring
Outside
The
World
Of
Asperger
Red

this contains elements of racism and Sexual bullying towards students with Neural Disorders such as Autism and Asperger the actors have worked hard to bring the 1st project to life and this is the new seminar and play to schools across fife this explores the story of Samaul a child who was mistakenly bleached white after a fire at his home with his south African carer and the story of his friends that he meets.

INT: changing rooms
a student is standing in his school uniform and is awaiting the
pe teacher ,

the pe teacher appears and walks up to the student

PE Teacher Gruff :Looking at Student: you will need to wait here will I go the cupboard and collect the spare stuff don't worry :takes out a slip: show this to anyone who quizzes you and you should be fine is that understood Samuel,

Samaul :ignoring direct Eye contact: okay Mr McTavish that's fine ill remember that,

song plays in the back round : ***** of the Scarlet Rose:

two students walk in and smirk as they walk up to Samaul

Youth 1 :leering at Samuel: all right Speck y four eyes how are you still tailing like a panther eh what a shame this must be a slip no pe kit eh oh and look it's that special badge you wear around your neck your disabled c+ badge well that's okay must mean your a Mongol are you a Mongol a speckle four eyes Mongol look he can' even speak can he Can you speck four eyes can you ******* speak,

Samuel :Walking Back to the door: leave me alone im just a disabled student that's all I don't mean to look like this please leave me alone please im just a disabled student I don't need this I want some peace I just want some peace,

Youth 2 :gong up to his face: what you are a disabled student why didn't you say that why didn't you say that you are a mongrel though and I think that carer Maxwell is a black board as well being as dark as he is is he a black board :right up to his face: he is a black board isnt he oh poor you you've got a black board for a carer and I think he needs to be bleached like you well that's my point to make,

Samuel :stood frozen on the spot: well he isn't a black board he just has a darker skin tone that's all I mean he ust to come to this school he ust to be a student here he dost mean to look like that he just a black man with a darker skin tone please say you don't hate him,

Youth 1 :laughing: hate him I hate black people they make me sick and I despise the blacks because they get treated like saints and they have all the fun in the world with openly listening to 50 cent and Bob Marley and I get laughed at for that do you know what I mean now where is he now eh I think you need to rethink how you look a monster looks after you and I think that is wrong a monster looks after you,

Samuel :emotionless: my dad is not a monster he can't help my carer skin tone I don't know how his skin tone can affect people around him he's just a carer that's all he dost mean to be scary he dost mean to be scary he's just a carer,

Youth 2 :Up to his face: well what type is he a golliwog or a black board oh you were adopted isn't that a shame well theirs nothing wrong with that and I think you need a new face are you bleached as well well what a shame,

The pe teacher walks in

Mr McTavish : Shouting: what the hell is going on here get in my office now and Samuel here the spare pe kit I found bring them back tomorrow washed an all,

cut to

Claire Cheu Hong comes on stage and poses a question

Question 1 What is this scene depicting

Answers that are acceptable

1.Racism
2.Sexual Bullying
3.Bullying
4.Racism and Bullying