18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my friend

hey guys, my pal fro college is having a really hard time i told him about you guys he was to shy to come on first himseslf so i said id write a comment he could explain under me he said hed like that so guys someone please help him feel better hes a great guy! hes not really got people to takl to and hes struggling<3 xx

Re: my friend

hey guys first of all i would like to thank chelse for putting this up she is an amazing friend to help me out .

if ther is any help u guys can give that would be fantastic i am having a rilli hard time atm and it is pushing me towards suicide and i cant take it anymore all help is welcme thanks xxx .

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time of it. At least you have one really good friend though. Talking about problems is often a good start? We have people in Dundee you can talk to if you want. You can e-mail us or write on here or even come to Dundee and meet us. We don't bite and are quite friendly.

i live in dundee but i dont know where u guys are to come in i would rilli like to come and have a chat because i am rilli just tired of living in general

hey, taz i can take you down if you want? its in the town a little along from welgate, i can take you sometime? just let me know when yar free xx

thanks chelse that would be great i am free most of the time now a days just let me know what day is best for u

Come with a friend of just drop in and see us anytime. We are friendly and you will find us at 1 Victoria Road which is at the end of Bell Street.

Hi Taz, I'm Steph, a worker at Eighteen and Under. I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. I agree with Laurie, talking about it is good, and there are people to listen. Come on in sometime if you would like. Take care of yourself.

Steph

hey taz ill be in dundee tomorrow if you want to meet in the town and ill go up with you so you can meet everyone that way if im not in dundee ya no them all so ya can go up anytime on your own<3 xx

Hi taz my names karen and i will be in the centre most days if you want to come in for a chat . we are all friendly and good listeners so i hope you will come up to see us.