18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
help??

i had sex without protection lastnight and i tried to go to the cornor today for the morning after pill but it was closed, im really scared i fall pregnant because my parents wont be happy and cause it isnt the first time, what should i do im quite scared?:(

Re: help??

Hi there,

You can go to any chemist at all and they will give you the morning after pill. Just ask to speak to the Chemist in private, they will fill out a form with you then you have to take the pill in front of them. There is also a sexual heath clinic at Ninewells Hospital where you can get the morning after pill but it is only open on certain days. You can find out what days by calling the hospital on 660111 and asking to be put through to the clinic. The chemist can be the quickest, easiest option and if you are in town, i know that Boots can give you one.

Hope this helps.

Jerri

Re: help??

thats great thankyou jerri!