18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Farewell Danny & Jenna

Today is Danny and Jenna's last day!
It's Irene's last day too but she left on Thursday.

It's been great working with you all ans we wish you all the best in everything you do.

Re: Farewell Danny & Jenna

hiya danny first -- been great knowing ya buddy wish ya all the best will miss ya ,,

Jennna- well it was great getting back in contact with you n after all those years,, and as soon as ive had my baby we'll have a big nightout but wont be untill 2012 :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't go Jenna!!

And Danny too.

Lol jokes - i've really enjoyed working with you both and I'll miss you guys being about. Don't be strangers and good luck with wherever life takes you!

Katy

HAHAHA Ya it was good working at 18U. Got good experience of working in the voluntary sector, safe to say this sector is not for me, but I really enjoyed working there and with you guys. All the best and I will be intouch!

Dan McK

Bye Danny, Jenna, and Irene. The office won't be the same without you! :( Don't be strangers now! Love, Steph

misss you guys! was great working with you's thanks for everything, take careeeee!

love jenna xxxxxx