18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Am i to blame

i just need 2 no if some1 does bad things 2u could there be a reason why. i want 2 work out if i am 2 blame and what i am doing wrong.

Re: Am i to blame

If someone does bad things to you then they are in the wrong and not you. You cannot be to blame for what another person does to you. Do you want to talk about it? No one has any reason or right to hurt you or frighten you and you have every right to tell on them and get help.

i think cant hlp but think i am 2blame. i dont think i can talk about it. i dont no how 2 sorry

if i was 2talk would i be in any trouble and would any1 find out.

Why would you be in trouble? It is okay for you to talk to someone about things that are going on in your life. You do not get into trauble for talking about things. If anything, talking about problems can often mean that you can solve problems that you are having. It is not easy to talk about problems but it does get easier once you start. You can talk here if you want or you can find someone you trust, a friend, a relative, a neighbour? The main thing is to start talking rather than worrying about things and keeping them to yourself.

i would be in trouble for letting things happen and i dont want that.

You do not get into trouble for letting things happen. The person who gets into trouble is the person who does the bad things. If a crime is being committed against you then the person who is committing the crime is the only one who would ever get into trouble. I can understand that you might be worried about being in trouble but honstly, you would not be. Can you say what is going on for you?

i dont want 2say here

If you do not want to post anything on the message board, you can e mail me or another worker from 18u. My e mail is available and if you look at other posts you will find other workers e mails. It's okay to e mail anu of us.

ok is it ok if i email you