18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
blah :(

when your lost, no where to go
when your alone and no one will know
the pain comess back and your scared
for waht your doing your not prepared
your sitting alone and cant help but cry
there is no reason you dont know why
but the tears wont stop falling
and your blade keeps on calling
what do you do??
when its only you!!

Re: blah :(

Hi Neverbelieve,

As always, such a well written poem and gives insight into how you are feeling.

I know its so easy to feel alone, even when surrounded by people but sometimes just talking to someone about whats going on can really help. Sharing how you feel and reaching out can make more people aware and maybe they'll be able to help?

I'm here if you want to talk, as is other workers in 18u.

Take care and thanks for sharing,
Jerri

what if you dont know why? or what you need to say wont cmoe this time xx

It's ok not to know why you're feeling the way you are sometimes. Maybe speaking about things in general would help? If i'm feeling that way, it's usually the first thing that keeps popping into my head. Like if you wake up in the morning or during the night, it's right there.

What you need to say will come when you're ready for it to come out, but sometimes, it needs a little pushing too.

thank you Jerri xx

That's ok. You know where i am if you want a chat.

Take care

tried to do the right thing at my work, then i left because i was the bad one!! for telling on someone who did something really wrong!! how can you do the right thing if your always treated as if you've done the wrong thing!! arrrrggghhh i HATE it!!!!! xx

and memories are great but how come most of the time you remember the bad ones rather than the good, it hurts x

You did the right thing by telling on someone who wasn't doing right. No matter what other people think, know that you were in the right. Even if other people treat you as the bad one, you and people who know you, know better.

I don't know why we always remember the bad things more. It's like you always notice if you're having a bad day, but don't realise as much if you're having a good day. It's important though to think about them. Or look back at photo's and remember happy times. Have a journal and write in it things that have made you happy or about happy memories then when you need to, you can go have a look and remember the good times too?
Keep positive.
Take care

Hi Never Believe,
Thank you for sharing your poem. It is very well-written. It is not always easy to know how to talk about things that are hard, but there are people here to listen if and when you need it. I think it is great that you write poetry to get your thoughts out, and thanks again for sharing them.

Also, well done for telling on someone who did something wrong. That takes courage and often people don't do it because they are afraid of what will happen. Yes, it is too bad that you get treated poorly for doing what is right, but it doesn't change the fact that it was the right thing to do. And hopefully something good will come out of it for you someday.

Take care,
Stephanie