18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
carehome

so annoyed! so had to rant and figured i would rant on here!!

when i blew the whistle on that guy in the carehome well there was two witness me and another girl and we said the same sort of things that had happened. he made up lies for the lot and got suspended but then there wasnt enough evidence so he got back to work with the residents again that he already hurts !!! how is that right in any way possible?? thats clearly wrong!! and how could there not have been enough evidence there was two witnesses so how many did they need !! im soo annoyed and really hurt aswell cause he might hurt one again and theres nothing nooone will do about it !! cause they all just let it happen last time untill me and the other girl said somethng!! this isnt right at all :( but theres nothing more i can do!! i tried but now feel like i didnt do enough!

Re: carehome

Hi Neverbelieve,

I think you're right to rant! That doesn't sound right at all, especially after there being all that stuff in the news about that other care home. Is there a head of care homes that you can contact? Or even the police? Or maybe pass the information on to us and we could see what we can do? Even if all we can do is add our voice and concern?
Take care
Jerri

Hay i sort of know how you feel. Theres a guy at this care home im in that does things to me but ive never told any one thinking i wouldnt be believed and like you just said they dont believe you.

the deputy believed me, but her hands are tied i wasnt the only person to say what he did there was another girl too. lifes just unfair.

18 and under will believe you, try talking to them, hope your okay nbx

i am ok you have to be. It doesnt matter to me who believes me i know the truth. I can understand people not believing me as the guy here in this care home is there to look after you and protect you. Why would anyone believe me

well the guy in the care home i was working in is meant to be there to protect and look after the residents but he isnt and i was believed people know things like this happen everywhere, esp 18 and udner xx