18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
do not understand

i dont understand why Maybe no one will. What to do when someone who you can trust like a doctor breaks your trust. How will anyone believe me against a doctor? Am i wrong in thinking he shouldn't do anything to you if you do not want to? No matter what the reason was.

Re: do not understand

Hi there. It's kind of complicated. In terms of doing something to you that you do not consent to then you are right - they are not allowed to do that. Nobody is. But depending on certain circumstances they may have to tell people such as other authorities or services about certain things. If you want someone to talk to then you could give us a phone or you could email me - my email address is attached to this. Take care, Katy.

i only went to the doctors because i couldnt get rid of a stomach bug. I said i didnt want him to. But how do you tell a doctor no when he knows what he is doing

hope you are okay x

yes im sort of ok. Just cant stop thinking about what happened. Theres nothing i can do because he is a doctor. Who believes a young person and not a doctor. I will have to get forget about it whicch is hard but i wont ever go back to that same doctor again.

Hi,

It's difficult to know what to say because I don't know what this doctor did that you didn't want him to do. There are plenty of people who would believe you though - Eighteen And Under for a start. If you want to talk about any of it then send me an email or give us a phone. Take care. Katy.