18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CAN ANYONE HELP

Hi i feel like im letting myself down ive had alot going on this year and now ive stopped eating just dont feel hungry anymore food is making me sick now even the thought of food ..
is anyone able to help me PLEASE???????

Re: CAN ANYONE HELP

hiya, i know how that feels i struggle with eatting all of the time, im alright now but i still struggle some days and other days are easy. you can talk to someone about it and ask someone to help you with a diet i did one thats healthy ect, that really helps and keep talking about it which makes it easier everyday.

youll get there.
although its hard its only you that can actully change it xx

Hiya. When you're having a tough time then things like food and sleep are usually the first things to suffer. As long as you are managing to eat at least something every day and drinking plenty fluids then it's better than nothing - only in the short term though. The less you eat the less energy you have; concentration levels get all messed up too as does sleep and how you feel physically and mentally about yourself. Try and identify foods that you are ok with and stick to them if you have to. It might take a while to find out what you are ok with but there will be some things. If you continue not eating you will become seriously ill. Your teeth and bones start to deteriorate and your internal organs start to shut down. It might be an idea to speak to someone about why you are having such a tough time. Take care. Katy.

Thank yous