18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Proof

Right i had to come on and say, if anyone was to read my other posts most if not all of them, i have never thought that i would be happy, or feel good about myself and life! but i am for the last while now i feel great<3 never been so so happy. looked at my first flat with a friend today got a job i love have appiled for college going on holiday with a friend away to start my driving lessons! my life is amazing right now and its so strange because i never ever believe when someone would say something to me about me being happy one day and doing things i love one day hints the name never believe but i am<3 i actully wish i believed so long ago! and if i have done it then others can too! you just have to believe in yourself.
anyway my point is thank you guys for being there thru everything! :-D (cheesy comment haha!) but when your constantly smiling cheesy sayings always come out hahaha!

Re: Proof

thats reallly goood glad things are looking up for you and your happy xxx

Wow that's all brilliant! Good for you! So glad that things are working out for you. Maybe you should change your name from never believe? Lol. I hope you're feeling really proud of yourself? You should be, all that stuff is down to you and you deserve to be happy. And if I don't see you before, I hope you have a great holiday season :-D.

Take care

haha Jerri i have changed the name! it's weird i am very happy and felling great.

are you in the office tomorrow? will say hey then cause coming in to see karen:-)

hope your well!

i cant believe my life is actully great! i never thought it would be like this. very happy! xxx