18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Office

Hi,

Who will be in tomorrow if I rang to talk?

Thankyou
C

Re: Office

Hi C, I am in the office today and so is Joseph. Feel free to give us a call. Others might be in later, but I'm not sure exactly when.
Take care,
Steph

Hi,
Thankyou.
C.

hey c, i cant get acess to my emails and have no texts ill text you soon as i can okays:) xxx

HI nb,

That's ok, hope your doing ok? Guessing your getting really bored at work. Is it quiet or just not interesting? Thankyou For letting me know about email and texts, is good to know. How is everything going? Take care. C X

heey, yeah im alright how are you? its boring and its really dead, but who was going to phone tesco clubcard on a monday bank holiday when there off work think we should have got the day off too haha! its quite again today but not nearly as bad as yest! was getting 1 call every half hour or something all afternoon! argh. thats okay cant send emails from hotmail at work so this is the only thing i can get on, i thought i got my texts on the 8th but its the 18th so ill text you as soon as i get them. how are you? xx

Hi,

I guess it would be quiet. I had a phone call from a women worrying that we were closed on Sunday. Think we were the only place that was open around here. Was good to be at work though. Did you get bank holiday pay though? Take care.

yeah its boring quite but boring busy to im just never happy lol.
how are you today? where use? today sucks! what you up to? xx

Hi,

Not doing great at the moment but don't really know what it is either. Don't know who to talk to really. Not really doing much, got tons to do though. Can't focus on it that well. What did you do today? Are You ok? Take care. X

heey, aww im sorry your not doing great, hugs. you can text me if you want to talk and ill top up my phone okay :)

hope your okay.
im alright i guess bit muddled up right now, but hopefully ill sort my head soon soon :D

have a good day today :) xx

HI,

How are You doing? Hoping things are better for you? Take care. C X X

hey, im alright hows you? yeah todays been okay an hour left at work cant be bothered though then to get 2 busses home ahhh! cry lol what did you do over the weekend? xxx

Hi,

Yeah I'm ok. I worked the weekend but had all today off. Didn't do much today, just cleaned and tried to keep busy. Was your weekend ok? Xx

went to pictures on friday, went out on sat and sunday hung with my wee brother and goddaughter :) what did you get up to hun? xxx

I really didnt do anything but work. Hope your bus ride home goes ok. Have you anything exciting for the rest of the week? Xx

aww.
not really well planning my 21st party part that nothing thats exciting though hehe. what about you? xx

HI,
Ive got the weekend off so will be trying to just sort things out. Were having a new kitchen which is a bit stressy in may but got walls and stuff being sorted so theres not much left in it. I'm probably just sort the animals and stuff. What are You doing for your 21st? When is it? C x

my birthday is on the 5th of may which is a sat i think so havin girls up for a wee get together then on the 18th of may having my 21st party tottaly cant wait its a black and white party part i am in red :p haha feel a bit worried cause how much i shall stand out haha!! but looking forward to it though:)

aww im not doing much atall this weekend cant be bothered to be honest. :) working on sat thought which sucks! xx

WOW your brave! That sounds good though, hope you have a good time. X

yeah pretty excited hehe!! xxxx

Hi,

how are You? How was work today? Pretty good I guess that you Can look forward to something, have you friends going? take care. X

Hey actully pretty rubbish :(
yeahh friends are goin x
work was boring hows you?x

HI,

Sorry a bit lost but what's pretty rubbish? I'm ok thanks. X

haha i was :P
but im fine today :) xx

Aww, how are You now, sorry yesterday wasn't too good. Would rather be at home tbh but guess I'm getting distracted. X

yeah alright.
distracted from what? are you okay hun?xx

Nothing much hun, just stops me being lazy I guess. I'm ok. Thankyou. X

My phone has started to think that these codes at the bottom of every post are real words!! How stupid is that.

hey! haha nice.
i have texts now, so ill drop me a text? cause can only get on this when i am at work :) x

Didn't you say you changed your number though? How was work? X

oh yeah, i have erm cant even email you, actully i can i can email you from my works email address with my number, haha whats your email? x

Hi, sorry could you email Jerri or someone with it and ill ask if she can pass it on to me. I don't want to put my email up, hope that's ok. How are You? X

yeah i cant get access to my emails haha so cant even just email you from your old emails to me haha!
jerri has my number so just emailed her and get it from her :) xx

Thankyou. X

Urghh... My dad just let the cat out the garden. I've been working for weeks to get him out of the routine of getting us, well mainly me up in the morning. It used to be 3.30 but its now 5.30, we were gradually getting somewhere. Last time he let him out it took another few weeks to get him back to 5. It's so frustrating...

How are You? How was your busy working weekend?