18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
no 1 2 help

hello. i dont have any 1 2 help me. i dont no how 2 make things good. i hate my life and feel like giving up. i dont have a family like other people do and i dont get loved like other people do. i want 2 be like every1 else but i never will

Re: no 1 2 help

Hi Jess, my name is Steph and I'm a worker at Eighteen and Under. Sorry that you are hating life right now and you feel like there is no one to help you. :( The good news is that there ARE people who are willing to listen and do what we can to help. If you want to phone us here at Eighteen and Under, I am certainly willing to speak to you and I know others are as well. It is free and confidential, so I hope that makes it easier. Or if you want you can email me (click on the blue link to get my email address) and we can chat that way. Whatever you are comfortable with. You don't have to go through it alone. Take care,
Steph

Re: no 1 2 help

Hi Jess,

Just to double what Steph already said, there are people who are willing and want to help however they can. There is Eighteen And Under for a start or a number of other places that we could help you get in touch with if you wanted to.

I'm sorry things are hard for you and that you feel that you have no one to help. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know as we want to if we can.

Take care,
Jerri