18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
lonely

Im not sure if this is the right place for me to come. I feel so alone with no one to talk to. Ive tried many times to open up to people about things going on in my life but find it to hard. I have no one around me who i can talk to and feel so alone. I do want someone to talk to but am affraid and dont want to be blamed.

Re: lonely

Hi Jaz,

I'm sorry it has taken until now for someone to reply to you. I hope you still see this.

If you need someone to talk to you, then i think we can be a place for you. You can try open up to a support worker if you feel ok doing so. With Eighteen And Under, it is ok to take your time and to only talk about what you want to. We are not here to blame or judge you.

You can call Eighteen And Under on 01382 206222 or our freephone on 08007314080 (it doesn't show up on phone bills)
Or you can email a worker, my email is jezz2088@aol.com. It will appear at the bottom of this message too.

Take care and i hope that helps a bit and well done for reaching out Jaz.

Jerri