18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Trust

Hi,

I am having issues with trust. I know its hard for me to do anyway but I am trying hard to trust the good people. But once someone does something wrong I don't want to see them anymore. I have someone who is meant to help, but she was off ill and their receptionist rang my mum and told her. My mum went ballistic. I had previously asked for all old living details to be removed. I had a appointment but I never attended. I don't trust her. Now she sent me a letter wondering if I am ok. And booked another appointment. C x

Re: Trust

Hi C,

I'm really sorry this has happened. It is very hard to learn to trust anyone. We say in here that trust can take years to build and seconds to lose. Can you speak to her about what happened and how it made you feel? Sometimes organisations aren't used to dealing with certain situations and need to make changes so that things like this don't happen.

I hope things have calmed down with your mum and I hope you are doing ok?

Take care,
Jerri