18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hello

Hi there. I'm properly not allowed to use this site cos i'm not from dundee. I live in chesterfield. I was looking for someone i could talk to about the things u talk to people about. Do u know anyone i can talk to? Something like this cos i'm not ready to tell anyone face to face yet but i want to try and talk to someone like this if i can. It has to be confidential too cos i will be in big trouble else. I really do want to try

Re: hello

Does no one use this site? It's ok tho cos i will look for something else

Re: hello

Hi there

Sorry about the delay in replying to you.

It doesn't matter where you are from, you can still talk to us about any problems you are having. Sometimes we can help find services nearer to you but if there are none, or you do not want to use them, you can talk to us. You can chat here if you like but remember that other people can see what is written so do not leave any personal information here.

If you prefer, you can e-mail me and that makes it more confidential. We are a confidential service and do not tell anyone else what you say. The only time we would ever tell would be if you told us about another child at serious risk of danger. You can say anything you like about yourself though.

You can phone us if you prefer on 01382 206222. We also have a freephone number so it does not cost anything but best to arrange a time so we are sure someone is there to talk to you.

The e-mail address I have put here is the one you can use to contact us directly if you want.