18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
halloween

halloween is over and it feels like my life over 2

Re: halloween

Heya,

you should try contacting them by email. Not many workers check in on this site anymore.. They will help and give you someone to chat to. :) They are nice and pretty much confidential (as confidential as they can be :D ) the emails are in the other posts under their posts as a link.

hope you can get the help you need :D

thank you for your support

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way and hope we can help you. If you want to talk with someone, you can chat here but do not give any personal information here. Or you can call the office on 01382 206222 to talk with someone or you can send an e mail to me and I will get someone to respond to you by e-mail. I know it is difficult but problems talked about are often easier to deal with. You are not alone.

i am alone now because my sister has gone

bethany
i am alone now because my sister has gone

I am sorry.

What do you mean? Where has you sister gone?

You can get help to deal with anything that has happened to you. There are lots of places to get help and lots of different people who can help you with different things.

My sister has gone missing or so they say

I am sorry to hear that your sister has gone missing. Has this been reported to the Police? it sounds as though you do not believe what someone is telling you about your sister? Do you know what has happened to her? Have you thought about maybe talking to someone about your concerns?
Is it possible that your sister has gone to stay somewhere else? Perhaps if you talk a bit about how you are feeling, you may be able to think about what you can do.

I dont think she missing but no one will beleve me if I tell the truth

I would believe you. I know it can be hard to believe that there are people who will believe you, especially if you are trying to tell about difficult stuff. But, at 18u we listen to people and believe them.

but will you go police

No! Why would I do that?

cuz says at top you report crime