18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
songs

I'm after some uplifting tunes, anything that would cheer up someone, happy upbeat tunes. Anybody have any ideas?

Re: songs

I am not going to mention any Proclaimers, Bob Marley or Meat Loaf songs here in case you think I'm really old and boring. I have to confess that I am tempted though and some of them are really uplifting. There are lots of upbeat, happy tunes, but I also like the lyrics to hold meaning so here are some of my favourites. If I was clever with computers and my Internet worked the way it's supposed to, I would put links here. But I'm not and it doesn't.

Shake it off by Taylor Swift
Don't give up by Peter Gabrial
We are the Champions and Don't Stop me now by Queen and let's face it, there are lots of amazing Queen tunes, though right enough they are not all happy. Many are though.
Imagine by Lennon
It's My Life by Bon Jovi
Heroes by Bowie
Hold my hand by Jess Glynne
Dare you to move by switch foot
Lose yourself by Eminem
Don't you worry child by Swedish House Mafia

Then there are all those wonderful Disney tunes but not every one in into Disney. I will confess to liking the tunes in Frozen.

Great topic!

I like listening to 50's rock to cheer up, like road runner, jonny b good, ain't that a shame, and that GOT A GIRL, NAMED DAISY, SHE ALMOST DRIVE ME CRAZY one, can't remember the title

Mine would have to be
Imagine dragons- it's time
The luminers- Ho hey
Beautiful day- U2
Brave- Sara Bareilles
Three Little Birds- Bob Marley

I was listening to Mumford and sons yesterday and find some of their songs really uplifting. One of my favourites of theirs is the Cave.