18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New year for every one

New year but still the same nightmare for me. i will get some one some where to believe me about my abuse some one will listen and help me not label me with a disorder. i wont give up untill some one does. why should i have to live with abuse from my past life and not be believed

Re: New year for every one

what happened to what i wrote its gone

Hey hall there you are. Been worried about you. You ok? What do you mean what happened to what you wrote? Did you have an ok Christmas? Hope it was bearable for you.

hi lou i did send u email u didnt reply. Xmas was ****. i wrote on this post and its gone. It was here then not some ****er must have deleted it like to no why. was ur xmas ok

what did you write hall? Was it a reply to me?

ye was asking what u going on about a past life for how can u even remember what happened. no1 can remember a past life.

Well i can and it is real whether you believe me or not it's none of your business

was only asking how u can remember a past life when no 1 else can. **** sakes wont bother speakin again

No you wasn't you are being unkind

hall
what happened to what i wrote its gone

Hi Hall,

Your earlier post was removed because what you said was unkind and unsupportive. I know that things are very difficult for you but please respect others on here. If you want to talk about anything, please feel free to email me.

**** it **** all of u. Always my ******* fault i did note wrong always my fault at ******* home school here well **** this **** not being told off by any 1 here aint coming back

if i were a ******* girl u wouldnt say it was my fault **** it u only like girls here

Hey Hall,

I'm sorry you think we only like girls on here. It's not true in any way. Boys are welcome here too. I'm also sorry that you think I'm telling you off. It's certainly not my intention to tell you or anyone else off. I am not blaming you for anything. We do moderate posts though and do remove any that we consider unsupportive. I know it's hard to be supportive when you are not feel okay though. I hope you will consider staying here and getting some support for yourself. 18u has helped many young people over the years and we are one of the few places in the UK where young people, both male and female, can get confidential support. We really are confidential. I don't expect you to trust me, or any other volunteers or workers, immediately, but if you give us a chance, we might be able to help. From the little you have said, your life is not easy. We are here to help you and any other young people in need.

:( :( :(

kiki
New year but still the same nightmare for me. i will get some one some where to believe me about my abuse some one will listen and help me not label me with a disorder. i wont give up untill some one does. why should i have to live with abuse from my past life and not be believed

We won't label you here kiki. Just try keep that chin up and remember you can always Email a worker/volunteer or you can call 18U if you need to speak to someone who won't judge and you will believe you.

Thanks but ive caused enough trouble here tonight. I'll stay away from now on. I don't need any of this. I get enough from people in my life already.

Don't take it to heart bud, this is a place where people can come even when really upset or struggling and sometimes people that are upset get angry and lash out. It's understandable but as you can hopefully see not something that we are OK with, even if we all understand it and forgive :)

I hope you both stick around and support each other and others