18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
am i banned

am i banned now

Re: am i banned

Hi Hall,

No of course you are not banned. i was hoping you would come back here. I hope you are ok?

ur the 1 who had ago at me why u talking to me u dont give a crap about me i aint a girl

Hey hall. Laurie cares, she cares a lot. Talk to her.

shut up u u aint replyed to my email

hall
ur the 1 who had ago at me why u talking to me u dont give a crap about me i aint a girl

Why do you think I only care about girls? I do actually care about you too. I can understand you are angry at me if you think I was having a go at you. I didn't intend to have a go at you and I'm sorry if I upset you. I do give a crap about you because you are a person and clearly a person who has had a tough time. Is there anything I can do to help?

u all do on here. **** me i dont matter. Girls comment every 1 replys i comment and get **** for it. I dont have 2 do oat wrong

I'm so sorry I honestly am.

hall
u all do on here. **** me i dont matter. Girls comment every 1 replys i comment and get **** for it. I dont have 2 do oat wrong

Hey Hall,

Sorry you're having a tough time buddy, people here do care regardless of wether you are a boy or girl. But it's not generally OK to lash out at people here, doesn't matter what gender the person is. So any comments from anyone that might be upsetting to others get deleted.

You're welcome here any time and you're welcome to Email me too if you want (I'm a guy and an 18U worker by the way, just so you know).

So ye, you're not banned and I hope you keep posting and I'm sure people will answer you too

Hey Hall nice to meet you.

sorry you feel like you are being mistreated, everyone here really cares about you and everyone else regardless if you are a boy or girl.

Its not easy being blamed for things all the time and I can understand that it would be frustrating.

Your definitely not band bud were all here to help and support you if you want us too and I hope you will continue to post or feel free to contact someone if you wish to talk.

i am sorry for being mean

Hey Hall,

It's ok. It takes courage to say sorry. I am glad you came back on here. How are you doing? I've been thinking of you and wondering if you are ok.

ive had a **** day and battered i have a ****ty life

Hey hall

Sorry to hear that you have had a bad day, I hope that your felling better. If you ever need someone to talk to you can pop in and speak to someone at eighteen and under or you can give us a call on 01382 206222

Keep your chin up bud

why is it ******* ok for me to take a beating all the ******* time

hall
ive had a **** day and battered i have a ****ty life

I'm sorry to hear this. No one has any right to hurt you or batter you. Is there someone you can tell about this?

hall
why is it ******* ok for me to take a beating all the ******* time

Hi Hall,

It is not okay for you to take a beating. No one has any right to hit or hurt you. You do have rights you know. Is there anyone around you who you can get some help from? Do you have any family or friends to talk to? Remember it is ok to email any of us on here if you want to talk more privately. Thinking of you just now.

Hey Hall

nobody has any right to hurt you, #i am thinking of you. keep your head held high bud

I hope you are having a better day today

It's defo not OK for that to be happening Hall, like Laurie says is there anyone you can talk to that you know?

every day is ****. my mum and dad took my sisters and left me with my gran who beats me heres something for u 2 laugh about a group of girls take the **** out of me at school

I am really sorry to hear that, that is awful and i dont think its something for us to laugh about we are here to support you and will not judge you in any way, have you spoken to your school about this?

keep your head up bud.

we are here to help

cum on there girls they get away with it. do u really want me 2 say a group of girls are takin the **** out of me im already the laughin stock of the school as it is

hall
every day is ****. my mum and dad took my sisters and left me with my gran who beats me heres something for u 2 laugh about a group of girls take the **** out of me at school

Hi Hall,
I am really sorry to hear about this. Your parents should not have left you with someone who beats you. It's not ok for any one to beat you. Have you ever thought about getting someone to help you make her stop this? You do have rights and depending on your age, and whatever services there are near you, there are possibly some things you can do to make this stop.

Do you know that you can get a solicitor or lawyer at any age? A solicitor can advice you of your rights and tell you what options you have. Some organisations have youth workers, mediators or young advocates that can sometimes help with rights.

I also think it's wrong that a group of girls are so unkind to you. It's just not right. I know it would be difficult for a young man to tell on girls so I'm not going to suggest that. Instead, can I suggest that you try to ignore them? It's not easy but if you can find a way of ignoring them I suspect that they will soon stop. They are probably trying to get a reaction out of you. If you can ignore them and avoid them for a while, then hopefully they will soon get fed up.

I hope your day gets better

i do ignore them i hit 1 of them once she was in my face and i lost it. i got in loads of **** for it. There is no 1 else no 1 else can put up with me my gran dont want me

How old are you Hall?

One day you'll be independent.

What is it that makes people unable to put up with you?

i dunno. 12

12 is a tough age to be sure!

Have you tried chatting with guidance at school? They're not always the best but can be handy just for someone to talk to about some stuff?

Hey Hall,

Do you have any other family around that you could go and stay with for a little while to give you time to think things through? Aunts? Uncles? Or even friends?

no 1 likes me in my family i stay with people i no some times

It's good you've got somewhere else to stay sometimes. Can you talk to them about what's happening at your grans and at school?